Reporting To: President, Battlefield
BATTLEFIELD CAT RENTAL offers a full range of machines, tools, equipment and supplies for jobsites and more. Battlefield will also rent "ready to work" newer equipment fully serviced by expert mechanics.
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking an experienced a Sales Manager who will be responsible for the management, development and performance of assigned MSRs including the management of a component for the region’s P&L and sales operations to support business decisions and results.
This position will be dependent on the chosen candidate (South, West, Central or Near North)
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviors, in support of Battlefield’s health and safety policies, programs and initiatives;
- Manage and provide strategies for effectively achieving the full-cycle sale of our products including regular follow-up on all sales transactions;
- Motivate, direct and coach MSRs and sales operations to achieve objectives by monitoring and providing guidance to related activities;
- Ensure adequate and effective coverage of accounts and of assigned territories;
- Review and analyze sales reports to make recommendations based on results;
- Provide administrative and policy guidance to MSRs and sales operations to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Manage P&L by analyzing financial statements, reports, forecasts and budgets to support financial performance indicators/business objectives;
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement cost-management initiatives in support of P&L;
- Manage information in support of achieving business metrics and targets.
- Post-secondary education preferred with 5 years’ experience in a sales/supervisory capacity;
- Strong technical knowledge of all products supported by Battlefield;
- Safety conscious with a diverse understanding of Battlefield operating policies;
- Solid understanding of the current business conditions, market place and customer base;
- Exceptional communication, relationship development and interpersonal skills to collaborate at all levels and with cross-functional teams;
- Mindset for continuous improvement, customer-centric with effective team building, coaching and leadership with the ability to implement short to long term goals;
- Proven business and financial acumen with effective decision making in reviewing and analyzing reports;
- Strong negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with a clearly defined sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively adapt and prioritize in a high pressure, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Self-directed, independent and a team player with strong initiative;
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, DBS, or experience with Battlefield operations would be an asset;
- Willing and able to travel as required;
- Valid Driver’s Licence and clean Driver’s Abstract.
Battlefield Equipment is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Battlefield is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.