Reporting To: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Accounts Payable Clerk to batch and process invoices on a daily basis and assist with weekly expense audits.
Note: This is a one year contract.
- Demonstrate workplace safety, environmentally sound, healthy behaviors at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Process Vendor invoices in the CODA System
- Process invoices in the PO System
- Check accounts payable input reports for the Accounts Payable Team
- Ensure expenses are properly prepared, documented, approved and within established guidelines
- Provide other accounts payable support through additional tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Post Secondary Education with 2+ years experience in an Accounting Department that includes experience with Accounts Payables
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Safety conscious, results driven and patient with repetitive tasks daily
- Ability to multiple tasks and deliver high accuracy in a timely manner
- Customer centric with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels
- Self-directed team player with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize and change tasks in a fast paced environment
- High computer literacy with proficiencies in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of CODA, Image Invoice Look-up and EMA would be beneficial
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
Toromont is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.