Reporting To: Accounting Manager
If you have a positive attitude and strong business acumen, we want you on the AgWest team! We are seeking a proven leader to manage the integrity of the
AgWest has a broad and diverse customer base that will provide consistent variety to exercise all facets of your interest and aptitude. We pride ourselves on our superior products, exceptional customer service and our outstanding team of professionals. Agwest also offers a challenging and rewarding environment with great benefits and active career advancement.
Our key to success is hiring the best!
- Lead specific accounting functions assigned
- Supervise, hire, train, develop and coach an accounting team
- Identify, recommend and utilize effective resources and process improvements to increase efficiency
- Provide financial guidance to employees companywide
- Review and process equipment sales commissions for Tractor, Ag and Lift Divisions to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies
- Lead various accounting projects
- Provide back up for various accounting functions as required
- Promote and participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support if AgWest's Health and Safety Policy/ Programs and best practices
- Post Secondary Education with a Professional Accounting Designation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a sense of urgency
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with effective coaching and motivational abilities
- Self motivated, customer centric and well organized with the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Solid business acumen and understanding of financial business principles
- Strong computer literacy with proficiencies in Microsoft Office Applications
AgWest is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.