Reporting To: Product Support Manager
The Customer Support Supervisor is a main liaison for corporate initiatives, providing leadership and direction to a team of technicians ensuring the highest quality of standards meets consistent customer satisfaction in conjunction with the operations and increased market share.
Note: Rotational Schedule of 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out. Remote site premium is applicable.
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours in support of Toromont's Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Effectively schedule service work orders
- Prepare quotes and invoices in a timely manner to manage work-in progress
- Administer warranty decisions, repairs and claims as appropriate
- Continuously promote customer satisfaction by proactively and effectively managing customer concerns and expectations
- Ensure all employees comply with established company and customer safety rules including investigating workplace incidents and near misses
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by scheduling/participating in meetings with management, other departments, and employees
- Manage fixed assets and help prepare plans for capital expenditures
- Responsible for training, performance evaluations and guidance sessions for direct reports
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.