Reporting To: Industrial Business Manager
If you have high integrity and a strong work ethic, we want you on our team! We are seeking an enthusiastic team player, for the position of Inside Sales Representative (ISR)-Heavy Rents, to focus on achieving annual revenue growth through new customer acquisition for Machine Rentals and dispositions.
- Demonstrate in safe workplace safety, environmentally sound behaviors at all times in support of our Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Establish, qualify, build and manage customer relationships with small to medium sized customers
- Plan and execute communication campaigns for both inbound customer inquiries and outbound follow up with the expectation of making at least 120 calls per week
- Provide solutions with a focus on understanding the customer requirement
- Provide inside sales support and directly contribute to the achievement of annual sales revenue targets Develop short to medium (1-2 years) range territory plans to prospect new business within the assigned customer base
- Leverage Dodge Pipeline reports to identify and qualify Rental opportunities
- Identify and distribute new Machine leads, Parts and Service leads, market and competitive information to the appropriate sales people.
- Maintain Quote Log System to ensure timely and accurate Rental information
- Develop customer quotes and tenders
- Track and analyze quoting activities and provide feedback on deals won/lost performance
- Maintain and administer related processes and systems including call reports , weekly call plans, quotes, and other administrative duties in support of the business
- Participate in appropriate industry associations, training sessions and customer event Key Qualifications
- Post-Secondary Education with a technical focus and 2-5 years’ experience in a customer facing position
- Bilingual in French and English
- Safety conscious with relevant industry knowledge (Construction Industry)
- Customer centric with superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and relationship building skills to collaborate with cross functional teams at all levels
- Highly organized with attention to detail, strong planning and negotiation skills
- High aptitude for delivering results with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment with constantly changing priorities
- Solid business and financial acumen with engaging presentation skills
- Extremely computer literate with proficiencies in contact management and MS Office Applications
Toromont is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.