Reporting To: Operations Manager
The Product Support Coordinator is an integral part of the Service Team and works closely with Supervisors and Technicians to ensure work orders, service reports and warranty claims, and support with travel arrangement are handled in an accurate and timely manner.
NOTE: The Product Support Coordinator will be based out of our Concord Head office but will supporting our Mary River Mine site.
- Demonstrate safe and environmentally sound work behaviours at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Process service work orders, purchase orders, service reports, warranty claims and accounts payables
- Open work orders as required and support invoicing processes including monitoring WIP
- Assist in the processing of jobs through our warranty department
- Maintain service documents, filing, scanning and documentation within service scheduler and other document maintenance processes
- Ensure internal and external customer requirements are appropriately directed in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Administer the payroll process and vacation requests to ensure technicians’ records are correct and payments are processed
- Maintain travel log for all remote site staff and co-ordinate staff travel logistics including, flights, accommodations and customer protocol registration
- Administer the on-boarding process for new employees
- Post Secondary Education and 2+ years equivalent experience in an administrative position
- Highly safety conscious with effective and adaptable to constantly changing priorities and schedules with a sense of urgency in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Customer centric and proactive with excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with well developed time management and organizational skills
- Self-starter and flexible team player with strong business acumen and attention to detail and a continuous improvement mindset
- High computer proficiencies in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of the Cat Data Information System and DBS would be an asset
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.