Reporting To: Parts Supervisor
If you have high integrity and a good work ethic, we want you on our team. The Remote Parts Counter Person plays a vital role in service operations and is the key customer contact for advising and distributing parts and providing superior service consistently.
Note: Rotational Schedule of 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out. Remote site premium is applicable.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Coordinate the daily functions of the parts operations, including procuring, ordering, backorders, core processing, picking and delivery of parts to internal and external customers
- Process email and phone orders as well as sell parts over the counter
- Ensure customers requirements are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Maintain the parts physical and electronic inventory and assemble hydraulic hoses to the Cat standards
- Process all core returns and warranty parts
- Post Secondary Education and 3+ years experience on a parts counter or inside sales position
- Technical/mechanical aptitude and/or background in heavy equipment / truck equipment
- Highly safety conscious, customer centric with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Self starter, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency
- Computer and systems literate with proficiencies with DBS, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Cat SIS, or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
- A valid Driver's License with a clean driver’s abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.