Reporting To: Product Support Manager
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? The Field Service Supervisor is a main liaison for corporate initiatives, providing leadership and direction to a team of technicians ensuring the highest quality of standards meets consistent customer satisfaction in conjunction with the operations and increased market share.
Note: Rotational Schedule of 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out. Remote site premium is applicable.
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours in support of Toromont's Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Effectively schedule service work orders
- Prepare quotes and invoices in a timely manner to manage work-in progress
- Administer warranty decisions, repairs and claims as appropriate
- Continuously promote customer satisfaction by proactively and effectively managing customer concerns and expectations
- Ensure all employees comply with established company and customer safety rules including investigating workplace incidents and near misses
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by scheduling/participating in meetings with management, other departments, and employees
- Manage fixed assets and help prepare plans for capital expenditures
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus / Licensed Heavy Equipment Technician and 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in the heavy equipment industry and strong technical knowledge of CAT products and services
- Safety conscious, customer centric with effective interpersonal, leadership, coaching and team building skills to support operations
- Excellent communication, negotiating, analytical and organizational skills with a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing and multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications, DBS and SIS
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.