Reporting To: Shop Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking talented Component Rebuilders, Hydraulics - level 3 to disassemble, evaluate, repair and reassemble hydraulic cylinders.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Responsible for remanufacturing of all hydraulic cylinder components produced by Toromont Reman
- Able to move to various work stations within the department
- Order parts and maintain awareness of delivery time
- Schedule work at the bench and maintain/control work flow
- Follow Caterpillar reusability Guidelines
- A Minimum of 2 years of experience rebuilding hydraulic cylinders.
- Proven experience rebuilding a variety of hydraulic cylinders including large bore, telescoping, and suspension cylinders
- Background in automotive, heavy equipment, on-highway truck, repair is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of hydraulic sealing products and how they work
- Knowledge of machining and welding shop parts salvage methods
- Extensive experience measuring seal and part dimensions using precision measuring instruments (micrometers, etc.)
- Proficient in computers and systems is an asset
- Ability to learn individual systems operation and rebuild techniques quickly and effectively
- Proven ability to work independently, safely and provide sound decision making
- Team player with a sense of urgency, high integrity and initiative
- Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities on a frequent basis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with a focus on customer service
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.