Reporting To: Transmission Shop Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking talented Component Rebuilders, Powertrain - level 2 to disassemble, evaluate, repair, reassemble and testing of fluid powertrain components.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Responsible for remanufacturing of all fluid power train components produced by Toromont Reman including but not limited to transmissions, torque converters, pumps, motors, differentials, and final drives
- Able to move to various work stations/benches
- Order parts and maintain awareness of delivery time
- Schedule work at the bench and maintain/control work flow
- Follow Caterpillar reusability Guidelines
- Follow ISO procedures as posted
- Follow all Toromont Health and Safety procedures and to work in a manner that is safe
- Work within Toromont Reman’s Contamination Control Requirement
- Remain current with Caterpillar updates
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience building applicable power train components, such as transmissions, torque converter, pumps, motors, swivels, differentials, final drives, axles, etc.
- Ability to learn individual systems operation and rebuild techniques quickly and effectively
- Proven ability to work independently, safely and provide sound decision making
- Team player with a sense of urgency, high integrity and initiative
- Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities on a frequent basis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with a focus on customer service
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
- A valid Driver’s Licence and current clean Driver’s Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.