Reporting To: Engine Shop Supervisor
If you have high integrity and a strong work ethic, we want you on our team! We are seeking a Reman Component Rebuilder, Engine (Level 2) who will train with our trusted Component Rebuilders in order to safely and effectively diagnose and repair/rebuild engine sub-components in a timely manner while ensuring positive customer relations.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Repair/rebuild components for our customers in a timely and economical manner
- Responsible for remanufacturing of all engine sub-components produced by Toromont Reman including but not limited to Oil Pumps, Water Pumps, Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers and Fuel Pumps or Systems
- Follow Caterpillar reusability Guidelines and Toromont REMAN ISO procedures
- Prepare service reports and service documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Completion of an accredited Trade school program or possessing a minimum of 3 years applicable experience in a comparable industrial environment with direct responsibility for the repair/reconditioning of diesel engine sub-components; fuel pumps & cylinder heads.
- Minimum 70% score upon completion of the Toromont Technician Aptitude test
- Minimum 60 point rating following completion of the Toromont Technician Practical test
- Customer centric with excellent relationship management, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and energetic a team player who can work effectively in a high demand fast paced environment
- Able to take the initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Computer and systems literate with proficiencies with DBS, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
- A valid Driver’s Licence and current clean Driver’s Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.