Reporting To: IT Service Desk Supervisor
If you have high integrity and a strong work ethic, we want you on our team! We are seeking a talented IT Service Desk Analyst to provide front line telephone and email customer support to technology users in Toromont Cat and related companies with high integrity through strong communication and technical expertise.
- Demonstrate safe work and environmentally sound behaviours at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Provide timely resolutions for user requests and create tickets through Service Pro
- Analyze technology issues with detailed information
- Provide DBS and network administration support ie unlocking and resetting accounts
- Provide support to mobile device users ie set up, upgrades, repairs, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer hardware and software
- Determine first level issues by using automated Help Desk software tools for resolution
- Escalate software/hardware unresolved problems to the appropriate level of support
- Perform follow up on resolution actions to confirm resolution with customers
- Maintain user/issue databases and support documentation
- Participate in hardware/software testing, implementation and other assignments as required
- Execute shipping/receiving and recycling of IT computer equipment and accessories
- Perform after hours/on-call rotations and some travel required
Toromont is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.