Reporting To: Product Support Manager
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking an experienced Service Supervisor (Afternoon Shift) to provide efficient, knowledgeable and professional customer service both personally and through strong team leadership. This leader is responsible for also providing direction to the Shop Service Team ensuring consistent implementation of policies and procedures in conjunction with corporate directives and increased market share.
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus and up to 3 years experience in a supervisory position within a shop environment
- Highly safety conscious with a solid technical aptitude for heavy equipment, Caterpillar, competitive product lines and current marketplace industry knowledge
- Customer centric with strong leadership, efficient coaching and effective team building skills
- Exceptional communication, relationship development and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive sales with strong negotiation, analytical and organizational skills
- Mindset for continuous improvement, excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
- Proven business and financial acumen with effective decision making
- Sense of urgency, independent and a team player with high initiative and integrity
- Self-directed and adaptable to changing and multiple priorities to meet aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Computer and systems literate with proficiencies in Microsoft Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of CAT Corporate Web Navigation, DBS, SIS or experience with Toromont operations would be an asset
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
- Valid Driver's Licence and clean Driver's Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.