Toromont Cat is a Caterpillar dealer in Ontario, Manitoba, Nunavut, Newfoundland and Eastern Labrador. We provide a range of technical services for Cat equipment and also supply new and top quality used equipment.
To be the first choice in the markets we serve.
Guided by the power of our people, products & technology, we will consistently deliver a superior customer experience and be the first choice in the markets we serve.
- Construction - Mining
- Power Systems - Paving
- Truck - Agriculture
- Lift - Landscaping
- Crushing & Screening
- Technical Services
- (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Human Resources and more
Toromont Cat is committed to the development of our Management Trainees as a part of our continued growth strategy that has been in place for over 35 years. Past graduates have been promoted into middle and senior leadership positions such as Scott Medhurst, President and CEO of Toromont Industries.
This two year program was designed to provide on-the-job training through an array of open-ended projects in different locations and operations of the organization. Graduates will emerge with a well-rounded business and technical understanding of Toromont Cat, our products, industries, services, and customers. This program fosters accelerated career development. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be considered for leadership positions such as Product Support Manager, Branch Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager etc.
- Leadership/volunteer experience is an asset
- Must have a strong passion/interest in heavy equipment business and/or the related industries that Toromont serves
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or Business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Leadership development skills
- Accelerated career development
- Autonomy to lead projects that positively impact the business
- Multidisciplinary proficiencies and training; technical and business skills
- Dedicated mentor to guide and coach you through the program
- Opportunity to travel/relocate within Canada during and after the program