Reporting To: Supervisor, Sales Operations
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking an experienced Pricing Specialist to manage our primary sales force communication on pricing information, programs, machine selection and deal architecture by effectively and efficiently using our marketing programs to enhance dealer profitability and assist in achieving sales objectives.
- Post-Secondary Education and 5+ years of experience in a sales capacity and/or the Cat pricing process
- Safety conscious with proven knowledge of products sold by Toromont Cat including the ability to configure and price a Cat machine from the Cat price list
- Experience with the equipment sales process as well as deal administration
- Customer centric with superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and nurture trusted and long term partnerships internally, externally and at all levels
- Analytical and organized with enhanced listening skills and current on market conditions and business drivers
- Strategic, diplomatic and collaborative with excellent workflow planning skills and a mindset for continuous improvement
- Results driven in a fast-paced, demanding and deadline driven environment
- Team player with integrity and initiative to motivate others and adapt to changing priorities
- Solid business and financial acumen with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Knowledge of SMA, DBS, iQuote & PO applications would be an asset
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Applications and other customer programs
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.