Reporting To: Operations Manager
If you have high integrity and a good work ethic, we want you on our team. We are seeking a Service Supervisor (Rotation) – Store 90 are the main liaison for corporate initiatives, providing leadership and direction to a team of Remote Site Technicians ensuring the highest quality of standards meets consistent customer satisfaction in conjunction with the operations and increased market share.
NOTE: The Service Supervisor will be assigned for deployment to Toromont’s Remote Site locations or Branches (occasionally on short-notice for specified shifts and rotation durations). These Service Supervisors must be adaptable, willing, able and flexible to meet the parameters of commitments across various locations including Manitoba, Arctic, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador as required.
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours in support of Toromont's Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Schedule service work orders effectively to support the technicians working in remote sites to maximize productivity
- Coach and mentor technicians to meet and exceed customer and business expectations
- Prepare quotes, invoices and reports to manage work in progress in a timely manner
- Administer warranty decisions, repairs, re-dos and claims as appropriate
- Promote and improve a high level of customer satisfaction and follow up on repairs continuously and manage customer concerns and expectations
- Identify and resolve issues by initiating corrective procedures relating to the remote site operations and procedures
- Ensure all employees comply with established company and customer safety rules including investigating workplace incidents and near misses
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement within the remote site operations by scheduling/participating in regularly scheduled meetings with cross functional teams/departments and management
- Manage fixed assets in the shop and prepare plans for capital expenditures
- Prepare/code and process incoming invoices for accounts payable and review for customers
- Process payments and deposits from customers and keep a log of cash purchases and other transactions
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.