Reporting To: Corporate Parts Manager
Our Warehouse in Concord is a key operational hub for our Toromont Cat and Battlefield operations, interfacing with CATERPILLAR and other outside suppliers. There is a critical interdependency between our Warehouse centralizing the parts and warehouse functions of our broader organization.
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a Warehouse Manager responsible for delivering high quality service consistently across our internal organization in support of operational objectives and to ensure the safety, integrity and financial success of the Concord Branch warehouse functions.
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Create and maintain a motivating, respectful and engaging workplace where employees are inspired and supported to collaborate towards excellent results
- Strive to exceed both internal and external customer needs through the efficient application of available resources through the Warehouse Supervisors
- Lead, coach and develop Warehouse Supervisors towards the achievement of personal and team performance objectives
- Ensure inventory security by applying and exercising the prescribed accounting and inventory control procedures
- Continue to identify opportunities to elevate both service and performance through continuous improvement to operational processes
- Ensure all the warehouse areas of responsibility are consistently maintained to acceptable standards
- Diligently manage warehouse the expense budget and warehouse related KPIs
- Post Secondary Education and 5-10 years relevant experience in a warehouse or logistics environment
- Highly safety conscious and sound understanding of transportation logistics
- Customer centric with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity
- Experience and aptitude for leading teams towards the achievement of both personal development and operational goals
- Ability and experience working in a unionized environment with an understanding of the implications managing operations within a collective agreement
- Ability to prioritize and deliver in a timely manner while adaptable to constant change in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and mindset for continuous improvement
- Computer literate with proficiencies in DBS, Excel and Word
- Technical aptitude and knowledge of CAT SIS or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
Toromont is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.