Reporting To: Service Supervisor, Power Systems
Through customized engineering, packaging, design and building complete control and switchgear systems with the latest technology, TOROMONT CAT POWER SYSTEMS has become an industry leader in the supply of Generators and Electric Power utilizing Caterpillar engines.
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Product Support Coordinator, Power Systems to open and execute all work orders ensuring high customer service and effectively assisting with goals and objectives to support to the Service Department.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound, healthy behaviours at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Provide efficient, courteous and professional distribution requests
- Assist with coordinating and administration of Customer Service Agreements (CSAs) through contract management software (EMT & PM Scheduler)
- Provide support in processing work orders (open, update and close) and timecards
- Resolve issues with customers by partnering with cross functional teams to process work orders efficiently, from original quotes to final invoicing
- Track and modify Work-In-Progress for invoicing and scheduling for internal and external customers
- Assist Field Service Supervisor and Service Planner with scheduling equipment maintenance and repairs
- Maintain work orders in DBS for all expenses during service repairs including parts, meals, lodging, vehicle mileage, service labour, etc.
- Review service reports, enter SIMS data highlight any discrepancies and update machine history
- Provide assistance as required in the service department
- Post Secondary Education with 2+ years experience in a support/service operations position
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross functional teams at all levels
- Safety conscious and customer centric, organized and analytical with attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively adapt and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with competing priorities
- Self-starter and flexible team player with efficient time-management, strong business acumen and high initiative
- Independent with high integrity and proactive with problem solving
- Well developed computer proficiencies working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of the CAT Data Information System and DBS would be an asset
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.