Reporting To: Heavy Rental Manager
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Heavy Rental Asset Manager who will be responsible for monitoring the location and condition of rental equipment to proactively ensure its availability at any given time. The Heavy Rental Asset Manager will oversee the repair/maintenance work orders to align standard cost and ensure rental equipment is prepared for release.
- Demonstrate in safe and environmentally sound work behaviours at all times in support of Toromont's Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Review branch work orders to ensure accuracy, proper billing and adherence to standard job cost
- Maintain rental assets to optimum condition and maximize the availability of all equipment attachments, work tools and tire inventory
- Assist with attachment fleet demand and sourcing requirements in order to ensure adequate availability of required work tools to complement equipment fleet
- Manage all rental fleet repair and maintenance
- Monitor machine costs to identify machines requiring support from Caterpillar or removal from the fleet
- Prepare and assemble new and used fleet units and attachments to proper fleet configurations and ensure proper set up and operation
- Assemble machines for rollout from the rental fleet and maintain Cat Used Equipment Website for rental equipment
- Assist with used equipment pricing and sales force inquiries
- Assist Rental Specialists in assembling customer requests to maximize asset utilization during peak rental periods
- Monitor the condition of equipment fault codes, SOS reports and equipment utilization to schedule service work and increase up time and availability
- Build and maintain relationships with cross functional teams and suppliers to support Toromont's rental goals
- Maintain required training of the Caterpillar product line and Toromont Company Policies and Procedures as it pertains to fleet practices and equipment
Toromont is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.