Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a diligent Marketing Project Coordinator to support the Branding and Communication Department and be responsible for receiving, prioritizing and assigning all projects from each Division and Company of Toromont Cat. The Marketing Project Coordinator will support our Marketing Specialists with the coordination of projects and ensure all materials are in hand to perform an effective job and communication up to Toromont's standards.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Manage project workload processes with the Branding Team
- Assign new projects, assess requirements and gather necessary information to complete projects and assign tasks to the team including due dates
- Follow up with our Designer and Marketing Specialists on projects status and adjust team workload depending on priorities and rush projects
- Update milestones for campaign end dates and assign those affected to remove related marketing from websites, etc.
- Manage project coordination including ad hoc projects with internal and external customers
- Manage Social Media posting calendar
- Post Secondary Education focused in Marketing and Communication
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in marketing coordination
- Safety conscious and customer centric with the ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (Bilingual, English & French would be an asset)
- Versatile and organized with strong planning and project coordination skills and a mindset for continuous improvement
- Dynamic and autonomous with a well-developed sense of creativity and priority management
- Knowledge of the market, consumers, industry issues and market trends
- Self-motivated, results driven and adaptable to changing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- A team player able to work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Possess a positive attitude, high integrity and initiative to be proactive in achieving quality results
- High proficiency with all Microsoft Office Applications
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.