Reporting To: Product Support Manager
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Product Support Coordinator who will be accountable for all work orders from opening to execution providing high customer service and effectively assisting with goals and objectives to support the Service Department.
Please note: This is a contract only for one year.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Process service work orders, service reports and payroll
- Obtain Customer purchase order numbers to support WIP (work-in-process) processing
- Generate Standard Jobs as required by Supervisors and Technicians
- Expedite Warranty and Goodwill work orders through Warranty departments
- Assist in coordination and administration of Customer Service Agreements (CSAs) through contract management software (EMT & PM Scheduler)
- Monitor WIP Reports with Supervisors and Service Advisors aligned to support company objectives within the invoicing process
- Assist Mining Service Supervisor with scheduling of maintenance and repairs as required
- Post Secondary Education with 2+ years' experience in a support/service operations position
- Highly safety conscious with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross functional teams at all levels
- Improvement mindset, customer centric, organized and analytical with high attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively adapt and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with competing priorities
- Self-motivated and flexible team player with efficient time-management, strong business acumen and high initiative
- Ability to work and grow in a team environment as well as be independent with integrity and proactive problem solving
- Strong computer skills and proficiencies working with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of the Cat Data Information System and DBS would be an asset
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.