Reporting To: Parts Supervisor
If you have high integrity and a strong work ethic, we want you on our team! We are seeking a Parts Counter Person who will play a vital role in service as the key customer contact that will provide superior service consistently while advising and distributing parts.
Note: Rotational Schedule of 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out (remote site premiums are applicable).
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Coordinate the daily functions of the parts operations, including procuring, ordering, backorders, core processing, picking and delivery of parts to internal and external customers
- Process email and phone orders as well as sell parts over the counter
- Ensure customers requirements are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Maintain the parts physical and electronic inventory and assemble hydraulic hoses to the Cat standards
- Process all core returns and warranty parts
Post Secondary Education and 3+ years’ experience on heavy equipment or truck parts counter/inside sales
Safety conscious with a technical/mechanical aptitude and/or background in heavy equipment/truck equipment
- Exceptional communication and strong interpersonal skills with a capacity for building relationships
- Customer centric with strong organizational skills and a mindset for continuous improvement
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency
- Computer and systems literate with proficiencies with DBS, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Cat SIS, or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
- A valid Passport and a valid Driver’s Licence with a clean Driver’s Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.