Reporting To: Sales Execution Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a diligent Sales Execution Coordinator to effectively support the execution of the sales administration process for approved equipment deals.
Note: This position could be out of Concord or Barrie.
- Post Secondary Education with a minimum 2 years experience in an administrative/service position
- Experience with the equipment sales process and deal administration
- Proven knowledge of products sold by Toromont Cat including the ability to configure and price a Cat machine from the Cat price list
- Customer centric with superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and organized with enhanced listening skills and current on market conditions and business drivers
- Results driven and proactive for consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and work effectively in diverse cross functional teams
- Strategic, diplomatic and collaborative with excellent workflow planning skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and deliver in a timely manner
- Adaptable to constantly changing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proven initiative, problem solving and accuracy with attention to detail
- Self-starter and flexible team player with strong business acumen and a sense of urgency
- Well developed computer proficiencies, specifically with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing and able to work flexible hours in support of business needs
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.