Reporting To: Service Manager, Power Systems
Through customized engineering, packaging, design and building complete control and switchgear systems with the latest technology, TOROMONT POWER SYSTEMS has become an industry leader in the supply of Generators and Electric Power utilizing Caterpillar engines.
If you have high integrity and a strong work ethic, we want you on our team! We are seeking an experienced Service Supervisor, Power Systems to manage Field Service Operations at the Branch by providing efficient, knowledgeable and professional customer service through strong leadership in delivering on service department financials and metrics, process and operational efficiency and improvements to maintain customer loyalty.
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviors in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with the Product Support Manager and other Stakeholders at the Branch to ensure the successful execution of Field Service Operations to achieve sales targets and sustainable growth
- Coordinate and schedule work orders and repairs, provide warranty decisions and administer claims as appropriate
- Lead effective resolutions for customer and supplier issues to achieve high customer loyalty
- Motivate and develop Technicians to achieve personal and team performance objectives as aligned to Regional and Corporate goals and established plans to ensure service key indicators are met
- Provide administrative guidance to the Branch Power Systems Teams on Toromont and Caterpillar policies
- Review and monitor Regional warranty statements to ensure Power Systems objectives are achieved
- Provide input on capital expenditure requirements, operating policies, communication and projects for Regional Operations related to Power Systems Product Support
- Manage and execute training requirements, performance evaluations and coaching sessions for all direct reports
- Participate in Corporate Product Support team meetings and conference calls
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.