Reporting To: General Sales Manager
BATTLEFIELD CAT RENTAL offers a full range of machines, tools, equipment and supplies for jobsites and more. Battlefield will also rent "ready to work" newer equipment fully serviced by expert mechanics.
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking an experienced ISR (Inside Sales Representative) Manager who will be responsible for the management, development and performance of assigned ISRs across the entire dealer footprint.
This position will be in either Ontario or Quebec dependent on the successful candidate.
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviors in support of Battlefield’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Manage and provide strategies for effectively achieving the full-cycle sale of our products including regular follow-up on all ISR activities and calls
- Motivate, direct and coach ISRs to achieve objectives by monitoring and providing guidance to related activities
- Ensure adequate and effective coverage of accounts and of assigned territories and representatives
- Review and analyze sales reports to make recommendations based on results
- Provide administrative and policy guidance to ISRs and Sales Operations to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Manage and execute training requirements, performance evaluations and coaching sessions for all ISRs
- Develop sales and KPI metrics and monitor/coach for ISRs performance
- Coordinate efforts through collaboration with Sales Management and Marketing Management teams
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement cost-management initiatives in support of P&L
- Manage information in support of achieving business metrics and targets
- Post-Secondary Education preferred with 5 years’ experience in a sales/supervisory capacity
- Strong technical knowledge of all products supported by Battlefield
- Safety conscious with a diverse understanding of Battlefield Operating Policies
- Solid understanding of the current business conditions, market place and customer base
- Exceptional communication, relationship development and interpersonal skills to collaborate at all levels and with cross functional teams
- Mindset for continuous improvement, customer centric with effective team building, coaching and leadership with the ability to implement short to long term goals
- Proven business and financial acumen with effective decision making in reviewing and analyzing reports
- Strong negotiation, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with a clearly defined sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively adapt and prioritize in a high pressure, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Self-directed, independent and a team player with strong initiative
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, DBS, or experience with Battlefield operations would be an asset
- Willing and able to travel as required
- Valid Driver’s Licence and clean Driver’s Abstract
- Extensive Travel across dealership footprint (ECAN)
Battlefield Equipment is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Battlefield is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org