Reporting To: Accounting Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a meticulous Cash Allocations Clerk, for a one year contract, to assist our accounting department with the customer payments received. Our key to success is hiring the best!
Note: This is a three month contract.
- Apply all customer payments (including cheques, credit cards and cash) to outstanding invoices and enter into the Coda accounting system
- Scan customer invoices from Accounts Payables into our digital filing system
- Sort and photocopy incoming customer cheques and prepare bank deposits
- Provide back-up for other cash allocations functions including credit card payments, debit card transactions, Cat funding, etc.
- Participate in safe work and environmentally sound behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/Programs and best practices
- Post Secondary Education or equivalent work experience in an office and/or Accounting environment
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail with a good knowledge of mathematics
- Solid data entry skills with the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven culture
- A team player with excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediate level
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.