Reporting To: Senior Marketing Manager
Do you have high ambition and strong work ethic? We are seeking a Digital Marketing Supervisor to be the lead resource for our digital and social strategies and responsible for mobilizing the digital marketing team to ensure the development and execution of cohesive ‘best in class’ digital strategies for all Toromont’s business units across websites, mobile, Social Media, email, SEO and SEM/PPC, while driving performance and delivering increased awareness, customer acquisition and engagement.
Please Note: The location to be determined on the successful candidate (Concord, ON or Pointe-Claire, QC).
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Propose and optimize the global Toromont web infrastructure
- Develop, implement, monitor, measure and optimize strategies for all websites, mobile, SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns to build the brands and drive customer acquisition
- Mobilize and develop digital team to meet the changing needs
- Manage the content of the web and ensure continuous improvement including design, ergonomics, navigation choices, graphics, choice of topics, etc.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities and assess as aligned with goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights, analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information and optimize spend and performance based on insights
- Define and maintain tight budget controls across all digital marketing initiatives ensuring on time and on budget delivery
- Support the marketing and graphic design teams in developing digital strategies and manage platforms and content
- Collaborate with different business units to ensure the digital strategy is aligned with business goals and clearly understood, implemented and supported throughout the organization
- Partner with the IT team and external service providers to align web and mobile functional improvements
- Act as a liaison with Caterpillar to ensure collaboration and synergy between our web strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Insure the compliance with the Canadian Anti-Spam Law
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, E-Commerce or other disciplines deemed relevant
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar position with proven leadership experience
- Safety conscious with advanced knowledge of ergonomics as well as web standards and best web practices
- Proficient with online tools such as Googly Analytics and Google Adwords as well as other Microsoft Applications
- Experience with digital campaigns and indexation (SEO & SEM) management as well as excellent knowledge of social media
- Bilingual (French and English) would be advantageous
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external customers at all levels
- Customer centric with strong leadership and a mindset for continuous improvement
- Organized and flexible with the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont is committed to accommodating employees with disabilities.