Reporting To: Field Service Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Dispatcher to ensure customer satisfaction and the timely and accurate execution of PM services. The Dispatcher will also be responsible for WIP (Work-In-Progress) administrative tasks for the Field Service Department.
Note: This position is located at 425 Millway Avenue in Concord.
- Participate in safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Schedule preventative maintenance services for all Concord Customer Agreements as per consistent alignment with Company targets
- Execute all administration and WIP (work-in-progress) for all jobs completed in the Field Service Department
- Open and close work orders as required
- Review and close preventative maintenance invoices to meet invoicing cycle requirements
- Collaborate with Parts Personnel, PSSR’s and technicians
- Provide exceptional communication before, during and after service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow up with customers to report deficiencies on preventative maintenance checklists
- Post Secondary Education in a technical/mechanical program with up to a minimum 3 years experience in service operations preferred
- Safety conscious, highly customer centric and a strong team player with a sense of urgency
- Experience with WIP administration and scheduling would be an asset
- Technical aptitude with basic knowledge of Caterpillar and competitive product lines would be beneficial
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively within cross functional teams
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management and effective planning skills with the ability to quickly adapt to multiple and often changing schedules and priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Self-directed with high integrity and initiative to be proactive in problem solving
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook (experience with DBS and SIS would be an asset)
- Willing and able to work flexible business hours in support of the business
- Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.